Thursday, May 21, 2009

What people are saying!


"I have been digitizing for over 25 years and when I tried Compositions Pro I was blown away, after watching the training video I was able to start digitizing in about five minutes. It is truely remarkable," Lisa Muller
"I have always wanted to learn to digitize and getting the Compositions Pro was just the right ticket for me! My biggest concern, after money, was that it would take me weeks to learn and months before I could do something that I was proud of. It is modestly priced and easy to follow and I did my first simple project within an hour. I am progressing quickly and having fun with it now." Pat, The Avid Embroiderer
"So far from what I have seen, it looks pretty easy to use. ... If you have an understanding of other software like Illustrator, Corel Draw or even Flexisign, it should be relatively easy to pick up. I do have to say that it seems to logically be laid out with tools that make sense. I can't wait to use it more! Thanks for answering my questions."

Edgar Flor
Amazon Design Graphics, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment